SGB Finance SA is a finance institution incorporated under French law with a share capital of Euros 6,054,250 and registered at the Commercial Register in Lille Métropole under number SIREN 422 518 746, having its registered office at 69 Avenue de Flandre 59700 Marcq-en-Barœul, France. SGB Finance is regulated by the Banque de France.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with French law number 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by writing to us at our Customer Services Department, BP 6019, 59706 Marcq-en-Baroeul, France.
How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- - to make this website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- - to complete any purchases you make through this website;
- - to provide you with services that you request;
- - where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you; and
- - where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.